RESIDENTIAL & COMMERCIAL SERVICES
A personal, in-home consultation can help you define what you desire in terms of the style and feel of your home, or individual rooms. Eklectic Interiors will tailor a consultation to your needs, including:
• Color Consultation: paint, color schemes
• Walk Through: discussion of ideas, overall design and concept
• Materials & Surfaces: fabrics, flooring, fixtures, wall coverings
• Bathroom & Kitchen: conceptual design, layout, fixtures
• Accessories & Home Décor: flowers, wall décor, rugs, home accessories
• Home Organization: closets, storage, home office, kitchen
• Holiday Decorating: installation of lights, ornaments and décor
• Transform your office, store, or restaurant into the stylish, updated workplace you want.
CUSTOM INTERIOR DESIGN
From pre-construction to existing spaces and remodeling, Eklectic Interiors can be involved in the whole process from beginning to end. Clients interested in a full custom package receive a free in-home consultation. Custom interior design services include:
• Conceptual Design
• Layout and space planning
• Research and material selections
• Custom furniture design
• Bidding and hiring contractors
• Installation supervision
• Designer installation of accessories and final walk-through
Home Staging is the art of decorating a home to sell quickly and for top dollar. Think of it as taking your home to the beauty parlor before a big date! Whether you are a home owner seeking to sell, or a real estate agent with a vacant property on the market, Eklectic Interiors can recommend wall colors, furniture arrangement, art and accessories that can transform your home, highlighting its best features. A Certified Staging Professional, Eklectic Interiors owner Diana Deitrick can identify what changes will yield the greatest return on your investment.
CONSULTATION – Occupied Properties Only
Consultations are great for homeowners who want the look of a staged home for a minimal investment. If you are willing to do some work but need an expert to tell you what to do, a Consultation is right for you.
Eklectic Interiors will tour your home and prepare a written, room-by-room Home Staging Report, which includes detailed recommendations of all the things you can do—using what you already have in the house—to prepare your home for sale. Recommendations may include:
• Re-arranging furniture to highlight architectural details or views
• Neutralizing the décor
• Minor repairs
The end result is your home looking its inviting, beautiful best; significantly increasing its chances of being snapped up quickly by an enthusiastic buyer, for top dollar.
Contact Us with any questions.